Outside Sales Advisor
The Outside Sales Advisor is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in new business from prospects. They meet with business owners to educate them on Blue Dog’s payment processing solution(s) and collect merchant statements. They do this by face-to-face meetings, networking, and building referral partnerships. The best part, this job is for everyone! Anyone looking for supplemental income, to set your own schedule, or be your own boss. Whether part-time or full time this job is for you.
- Introduce company to prospective clients on the phone or in person
- Become a liaison between business and Corporate office.
- Develop a list of prospects from resource materials and local marketing events
- Meets with prospective customers, explaining type of service or products offered.
- Introduce and have knowledge of all our additional products and services
- Quote savings promise, service excellence, to persuade customer/prospect to submit statement to be reviewed
- Obtain a copy of merchant statement to submit to corporate office, or have customer fax or email their statement to our
- Able to keep appointment times and communicate well with prospective clients
- Be professional when representing Blue Dog
- Friendly, persuasive, articulate, self-starter, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to read, write and understand English well. Proficiency in Spanish also a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation and appropriate insurance to go to and from appointments.
- Must be personal and outgoing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States